Monday, May 30, 2005

Short Note for the Day/Probably Week.

Well my mother was here for a few days and it will take me a few days to overcome this visit as it was the absolute worse visit I can ever remember. I am the daughter from hell but whatever, I somehow have to find the strength to climb out of it and try and live. For the first time in my entire life I expressed my feelings to her and it was not a nice scene. My mother who has lived in denial all her life was a little shocked to hear some of the things I had to say, but what can I say she had taken me to my limit and I could no longer hold back. Apart from that I feel like crawling in a hole and not coming out now; unfortunately I have other commitments that I have to take care of and cannot give into my feelings. So it is one of those times you are constantly crying out to God and yelling HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS MINUTE, THIS HOUR, THIS DAY!!! Just get me through whatever is ahead and there are some things I do have control over, such as who I speak to on the phone, who I connect with over the next few days, if it is not life giving I cannot do it. My focus has to be my family and beyond that I cannot do anything. As crappy as I feel, the heavy load I was carrying has now been lifted. So this is what I have been through over the past few days. It is a beautiful day finally here in Manitoba so I will be doing the threapeutic thing and working in my yard today. It will be very good for me. I was a woken up after going back to bed by one of my boys getting sick, so I quickly got up and changed my bed and started my day. I read a comment from a freind of needing a new blog out so I thought I would quickly get this out and get the next load of laundry out on the line. Okay so to all of you who read this I hope you all have a great week!!! Hold on to the phrase God is Good, and all things work out for good to those who love the Lord. So I holding on by a thread. I need his Grace more than ever at this point of my life, I feel so bad that my give a damn got busted over the pass couple of days. I'm a loser and failure, yet I have to go on. Oh well.....

7 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Gail - you have to quit with the confessions that you are the daughter from hell and a loser and all of that.
For those are lies.
And you know that.
You are:
The daughter of God
A beautiful one
You are not a loser
You are - in Him - a winner
You were not created to hide
So, you may not.
Get it???!!!!!
Love You!
R

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jude said...

When my folks come to visit I stress out for at least a week before. 2 days is my limit before something goes nasty.

I feel for you.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Rebecca is right, you can not find a hole and hide.
Because if you could, I'd do it too!
We could find a big hole together and fill it with cheesecake and then just sit it until we feel non-losery again.

But since we can not do this....we'll keep waiting on God.
Because...what else is there?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

I hear you on the "mom thing". We mostly keep a safe distance, and keep visits short. When I was single and living far away I used to have a rule of never visiting home for more than a week - otherwise world war III would break out.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Good for you for writing about your week. You are very brave to express yourself BUT you have survived once again.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Gail , Good for you for expressing your self !
I love you ! You are a beautiful lover of God , and He will fight with jealous love over you .
I hope you are feeling better by now.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hmmm Gaily - time for a new blog post!!!! Again!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home