Saturday, February 12, 2005

THE SNOW IS MELTING

YES, the snow is melting and I have quiet in the house the kids are out playing and getting much needed fresh air. I hope this nice weather will be the beginning of a beautiful spring; followed by a wonderful summer. Okay do you think I am asking for just a little to much??? My hubby has returned home for another 5 days and does not take long to return to his normal self again. (Grouchy!!) HA! HA! May be happy by the end of this day as he is on the hunt for a ski-doo for the older boys to go around the fields with. At least when I spend money the cost is not so high. His toys are very expensive or can be a little bit more than my spending. I find most men like children if they don't get what they want they pout or complain until they do get what they want. Wa! Wa! Oppss sounds like I may be heading down a man slamming session better get it together here. I will begin my spring cleaning this week as well so I am happy for the nice wheather it will be so nice. I will have a nanny for about 30 hours to watch the children so I can clean. I'm sure it will make me feel good, to get a head start on the indoors cleaning as the outdoors this year will require alot more attention than our little yard in the city. Well I must go and check on the little ones and just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I am still around looking for a moment here and there to blogg at least something once in a while. So until next time, I do hope you all Have a GREAT HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Gail,
How did you swing 30 childless hours? That is quite a feat!
Guess what I did today?
I got may hair cut by my FLAMING stylist. Its very wild, chic and fru-fru!!!
Rebecca would be proud.
Erica

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I am just a Christian Manitoba mom passing through. I love that the snow is melting too.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey, why don't you pop over to the Netherlands and do my Spring Cleaning for me??

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Bev said...

You didn't blog on your birthday I KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE!!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Joyska said...

Hey Gail!!! How are you? I miss ya much!!! check out my blog when you get a chance. Love ya....

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Time to blog girlfriend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home