Thursday, April 07, 2005

IM HOME ALONE !!!!

I mean I am home alone, no children what do I do I have two hours aahhhhhh!!!
Spend it on here or doing the old boring thing housework, sleep, hmmm.... What to do??? I decided to check out my blog site and it seems as I have started a interesting conversation. This is good it is what I like. I have to say I really do feel lost without those two little people beside me interupting me be it being on here right now or just saying mom I want a snackie, etc. etc. They are so happy as the are not in just emersion nursery but ecole fracais. They are so happy to be learning to speak french. The only part that is difficult for me is the teachers have now discovered that I speak french as well and they will now no longer speak to me in English. So I am having to speak french as well. So I guess my fracais will come back more and more as the days go by. Guess my daddy would be proud of me. It will also help for when I go to visit all the relatives in New Brunswick without my mommy this summer. Neet how God's plans are always so much better than ours. Ok it is 10:00 and I really should go put in at least an hours work in so until next time I will come and chat again soon. gail

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Time for a new blog.
How was your day??
Did you do anything interesting??????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home