Friday, February 04, 2005

MORNING IS COMING TOO EARLY THESE DAYS

Well i blogged the other night not doing a spell check and cannot believe all the erros I made. I must have been sleeping. Yeah I imagine this blogging stage will all be said and done by the time I do get to have the time to blog on more of a regular basis. Too me its like housework it will still be there when you get done and if you have time to do it. Spending time with the kids and doing things with the kids is most important as they are only home for a very short time and those times are the most crucial times to be able to teach them your values, your beliefs, and allowing them to develop their own little characters with your guidance. I do know that I am raising these two a little different than when I raised my first and it all seems so different. Before when I was younger I had control issues (I do still struggle with it once in awhile) but now I think I have two other little bosses;who try to guide me. Just kidding but I do listen more now than I did with my guinea pig who every thing was done by trial and error. If I did have it to do over again with him I sure it would be as I am doing it now. I think its okay to have children in your 40's like MADONNA; JULIA ROBERTS; AND ALL THOSE SUPERSTARS!!!
HA HA!!! I only wish I had the nanny's to boot. As I do feel sleep deprived all the time. I have one little person waking me up a 6:30 a.m. and he refusess to go back to sleep. He insist on getting up, and it is MOMMMMMMM..... GEEEETTTTTT UUPPPPP....!!!!!! AS I SLOWING DRAG MY TIRED BEHIND OUT AND MOVE TO THE COUCH FOR ONE MORE HOUR!!! SO IF THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES ARE BECOMING MORE PROFOUND LATELY YOU CAN ALL UNDERSTAND WHY. WELL I HAVE NOW BLOGGED FOR OVER 15 MINUTES AND THEY SEE ME SITTING HEAR AND ARE GETTING INTO THINGS IN THE WASHROOM SO I MUST FLY. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YOU ALL. BY THE WAY I DID BLESS MY FRIEND TO GO KANSAS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR HER TO HAVE A SAFE RETURN TRIP WITH ALL THOSE SHE HAS LEFT WITH.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jude said...

You have control issues?

I never would have guessed.

Really.

Julia Roberts is 37 at most. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home