Wednesday, April 27, 2005

IT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO GET COLD AGAIN,AHHHHHH!!!!

Once again we have been tease by a bit of nice weather and yet we wake up this a.m. to snow. Guess we can be glad we are not up in Northern Manitoba today where they are having a blizzard. Which really should not be foreign to me, consisdering I lived up there for a very long time. Being in the south has only spoiled me and I only want nice warm weather. I think the cold bothers me more the older I get. I'm more upset that, my plants that I started will not be doing so well. So I am praying not only for Miracle Grow to work but also the guy I know who is into Miracles will keep my plants warm. I know they are just plants, but I wanted to be able to say I did it this year rather than going to a green house and buying all the flowers there. Oh well we will see, after all His lessons are for good reason.
My grandmother is arriving today and I am very happy as she brings much joy to my heart and she is a young 87 year old who loves to travel. She is coming from the north stopping in Toronto for about and month then she will be off to Ohio. She also loves to be very active, my only concern is her one bad habit which is she smokes like a chimney!!!One right after the other. She is awesome!!! I will probably be home for a couple of days well maybe as she likes to also go out and do things to, she loves to shop! She has been up north for awhile so I imagine she will want to shop, shop, shop. I may be busier than expected. I know she would put some of young folk to shame. Well I best sign off and clean my house as I have to leave in a couple of hours to pick her up. Have fun with all this cold weather!!

6 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Brrrrrrrr

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I came home to Den Haag today and it was so nice and warm this afternoon - just a T-Shirt - can you imagine? That is all that was needed.

We had a Birthday party and the kids were in the garden playing with the water hose and having a delicious time in the delightful weather......

What a change from the Peg!!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Rebecca we are in the wrong country. Gail, your plants are out very early. My mother, the gardener would tell you so if she were here.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Gail - for goodness sake - Bev is right, you should never put out your plants before the May long weekend, and even then it is a little risky!!! :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Gail - for goodness sake - Bev is right, you should never put out your plants before the May long weekend, and even then it is a little risky!!! :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home