Saturday, May 14, 2005

So much to say and so little time!

When I think of blogging on here today I think of what has gone on since I last blogged and there is just so much I could say and yet I fear if I started on any of it I'm not sure I would be able to stop. Like what you say? Well I will start with these people who have degrees but little front line experience and think that going by the book is the answer to all these kids who have issues to be treated the same.
Just go home and let him live a normal life, how can you offer a child a normal life when there has been so much damage. You can offer somewhat of normal life but, what about the things that are foreign to them and the things that scare them because they don't think they deserve such things. The ANT (automatic negative thinking) that goes on in there head. These people who think they know more than the ones who live with the individual after spending one hour for six months on a biweekly basis.
Yup and of course I could go on and on. Then of course this week it has been an adventure in the health care system. Being told oh well people do die. Of course people die but does it not become alarming when in a small community of under 600 people 5 die in 5 weeks. Yes some is warranted, but why does the care these people get always too late. When they are basically told they have cancer has gone passed the hope mark. Do people who live in the north not matter, (I don't mean north as in a 2-4 hour trip north, but a 12-14 hour trip). Then they are basically told we can do nothing for you so just go home. It is so frustrating!! And yes there is more and more I could blab and blab about but there is never enough hours in the day and never time with these two boys who keep me hopping and running and dancing and YES PRAISING GOD!!!! HA! HA! So this is where my head has been and I am so so looking forward to being away for a month this year. I will be in the land that gives me life, where I can breathe and feel free. There will be no phones for me, nothing for me other than seeing the beauty of MY KING!!! Okay well gotta a fly, I have a wedding to attend today, which I do not want to go to but I am committed to going to. Okay I am now signing off until the next time I have time to do this again. I do hope it will be soon and more on a positive note.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Who got married????

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Wouldn't it be great if education and wisdom were taught together?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Bev said...

HEY if must have been YOUR turn to rant!! Everybody gets a turn you know!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Gail - get out of your big garden long enough to post a new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home