Wednesday, April 06, 2005

SPRING HAS SPRUNG AND IM SO HAPPY!!!!

I'm typing this as I wanted to hear the news which is announcing we now need Passports to go the the United States. So I guess I will go and get my passport ASAP.
I sure hope my friends who are there will be allowed to come back home as I would missed them dearly, although I know they would not be to upset to be stuck in Kansas City with God.
I spent my first day outside and I know it is only the beginning of the wonderful year, planting a garden doing some real landscaping, planting tress on our property. All new to me but I am really looking forward to it. My children love the outdoors and it will be great as there is so much space out here for them. I've actually been thinking of changing my answering machine to if you want to reach me leave a message otherwise I will talk to you in the fall. Haven't quite found the right way to term it yet so I will wait until I get inspired. As the vision of my lurker friend.
I must also say just to let anyone know that my postion in the SD club has been for years the treasurer of the club and anyone else who wants in will come after that. There is even a heirarchy in this particular club. Please sign up ASAP as we are always looking for new people who think they are capable of being a member of the SD club. Well I do have to get up at 7:00 and it is 1:17 a.m. and I should sign off till the next time I do get inspired to write. Which I just might as the season upon which God speaks to me most is hear. Its like your ourdoors and you can breathe again and life is fresh, and new life for many things begings again and its just a incredible time of year. I also really anticipate my time on the east coast this summer as well, it is going to be the absolute best. Well until next time! I AM SO HAPPY!!!! FRESH AIR!!!

8 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

President: Rebecca
Vice President: Bev
Treasurer: Gail
Secretary : Open for CV's
General Board Member: Also open for CV's

Must be able to prove why they would benefit this club
How they could continue to promote SD's in all their finest form.

Membership requires that applicants must have 'done time'in Lynn Lake, Manitoba, so that leaves Erin, Sean, Erica, Cheryl, Dwight and Floyd.

I am putting my money on Erica

She is the best SD of the up and coming generation!!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Erica said...

While I don't believe in flinging "it" at people, it seems that I often STIR with such vigor that just other people just get HIT, even though I try so hard to be compassionate and gentle with people.

I suppose I have an innate SD that is just DYING to get out, and it will be stopped.

Good gracious, you must pray for me!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Erica said...

That should have read, it will NOT be stopped.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Erica said...

That should have read, it will NOT be stopped.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I am NOT going to pray for you!!
I love this club, so does your mother
so just get over it!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Maybe Sean could be the other member
What a cool crew we would be!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

What do you mean we have to have a passport to go to the US? Is that a Canadian thing? Just to go to TAR -JAY and drink a couple of margaritas??
Actually, I always had to take my passport when going to the US, but now - do I need a Visa?? If so Gail, then I am going to have to send you on a shopping trip for me!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger girlhart said...

the other night while I was on here the news was on andther is talk that we are going to need passports even to get into the U. S. Erica it is a wonderful and proud thing to be a SD er as I truly believe it comes from above. He also loves us because we are willing to take the risk to be good SD ers. Do not hesitate JOIN THE CLUB OFFICIALLY TODAY!! DO NOT WAIT. AND YES WE WANT SEAN TOO!!! WE DO NEED MALE INFLUENCE FROM THE NEXT GENERATION!!!
GAIL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home