Monday, May 02, 2005

MY NAN IS GONE TO HER NEXT STOP!!!

WELL I have to say I had a great visit with my nan she is so awesome, just keeps so active. I must say though she is slowing down a little but smart as a whip, meaning all of her faculties are still with her. We managed to do all she wanted to do, out for an evening, and lots of shopping and little rides. Her dream is to win the lottery so she can take care of me, she is so funny. She says if she won I would be on a plane the next day and I could go and pick up my money. So, so funny. Needless to say I do know her heart is in the right place. As I had shared of how life giving she is to me, her first night here when I tucked her in she said to me; the best day of her life was the day that I was born. She is always what the doctor ordered. As for my plants I have to clarify this, I only put out started plants and some perrinial seeds and I did plant my sweetpeas. So I guess if they do not come up I will know better for next year. My starter plants have been covered with plastic and blankets for about a week now. I am hoping the weather will begin to get nice again. Well my hubby is coming home today for a couple of days so I best get the house clean clean clean. So until I have time to come in here again. Have a good week.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Erica said...

If I win the lottery, will you come and visit ME?????

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Your grandmother is awesome. She is a treasure even without a lottery win!!

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I also expect a visit if you win the lottery - and of course you must pay for Bev and Erica and Cheryl-Ann and Erin and Sean and their partners and Valerie and Sue and Sandi and Bep and Daniel and Natyalie and Lance and Shawnella and Justin and Eileen and John and Carol-Ann and Kinza and on and on and on....Hmmm. I guess I have not had visitors in a while!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home