Wednesday, December 15, 2004

SHOPPING IS DONE!!!

I keep wanting to blog who has time when you have a set of now 3year old, a 11 year old (ODD) child and a 17 year old sports jock without a license. But I thought I would take some time out today and just let everyone know where girlhart is and what she is up to. I just have baking and wrappping to do no more shopping yee ha!!!As for other parts of me I have been very busy trying to maintain sanity in it all. My biggest thing this season is saying "no" and feeling ok about it. I know I can't please everybody, but I don't like to hurt peoples feelings either. This a very weak side of me that I know I do have to overcome; and be able to feel good about it. Well I do have a few things I need to do before I head out to the city for an appointment with my 11 year old ( you know with the whole team of people who are working for him to do whats best for him and if he needs meds and blah blah blah!!). So if i don't do housework now it will not get done at all. WISHING ALL YOU BLOGGERS A GREAT CHRISTMAS, REMEMBERING ALWAYS THAT HE REALLY IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!! JESUS REALLY IS OUR BABY KING THIS SEASON!!! ALSO ALL THE BEST IN 2005!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home