Monday, November 28, 2005

Surprise!!!

Well the season of celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus is upon us and the shopping is done, the yearly letter is done, the xmas cards are almost done, and the house is decorated. Whew almost right on track. Oh what a thrill to think I am organized to some degree. Life is so fun isn't it. My next goal for this week at least to slip it all in with the rest of my task is to get the boys birthday invitations done and then begin my xmas baking done. I can do it yes I can. Now there seemed to have been a comment about whether or not I could blog in french, I can do a little bit but my grammer in french is horrible which is why I am taking a
french course. To appease the curious I will try to blog a few lines without to many spelling errors. Je suis fraiment excite pour Noel!! Mon frere et ma souer va nous visitez pour un coupe de journer. J'espere que ill va avoir des bonne nouvelle pour moi. J'ai un petit secret que je vas tus dire dans la nouvelle annee. Je pense que je vas retourner a anglais maintnant. I hope this is good for now please challenge me and put me to the test again in the spring to see if I have improved. Well my dear friends time to journal privately and then head off to bed with the hope that I can get a good start to my week. Before I go to bed I need to fold 4 baskets of laundry. Fun, fun, fun!! I hope you all enjoy preparing for the season only to remember the most important reason. When stress befalls you step back and relax and JUST REMEMBER JESUS!!!! He will get you through!!! Have a great week.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Erica said...

J'ai compris toute que tu as dit.
Il faut que tu pratique la grammaire pour s'ameliorer!
J'ai besoin d'aide pour soutenir une conversation. Je peut ecrire and lire mais je ne peut pas parler. Je dis les mots francais de temps en temps mais je n'ai personne avec qui je peut practiquer sauf que mon amie Gailie poo!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Okay... I understood most of that, and I only have my high school french (no, I won't tell you how old THAT is).

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

You are so organized Gail! I have done one little thing in prep for Christmas and that was yesterday I made Dad the little crispy sausage balls he loves to have with his turkey. Since I won't be here and I doubt my sister will do them I decided to get them ready! BUT that is ALL that I have done!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Slow down, your movin' to fast
Got to make the mornin' last now
Kickin' round some cobble stone
Something something
And feeling groovy!!

Can't remember the whole song but the MAIN MESSAGE is SLOW DOWN
LIVE LONG and enjoy your slower pace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home