Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My computer is on the fritz!!!

I feel lost, not that I spend a whole lot of time on the computer but I feel completely lost without access to certain websites that I go to and it is very frustrating. I just hope that I will be able to find someone who will be able to help me take everything out and put it back in again. I realize now that summer is almost over and I have to get back into the swing of life around here again Next Week. AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm not sure that I am ready for this but I will get back into it. The thing I notice most since I am home is you know winter is on the way when it is starting to get dark again around 8:00 P.M. Trying to stay connected to all my friends and for the kids to stay connected to there friends is a bit of a challenge as well. As much as I love being here I do miss the convienences of the city. Yet I am only 15 minutes from the perimeter. What I found amazing was that I spent the day outside while it was raining most of the day in Winnipeg and would not have been able to do that if I still lived in the city. Bazarr! Well just wanted to touch base with all you and say good day!! If you email me and it comes back don't give up my computer will be repaired soon. Have a GREAT LABOUR DAY LONG WEEKEND !!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I can understand your frustrations!
Both of my computers went down to some degree......now - finally I have a new hard drive in my desktop (which is a fairly new one) and a wireless router for my laptop...yea!!!!!!
I am again connected. It is really important for me right now since I have temporarily lost my mobility!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home