Monday, March 12, 2007

I FINALLY HAVE A LITTLE PRINCESS!!!

I HAVE A PRINCESS THAT I GET TO DRESS UP AND SPOIL ROTTEN !!!! YES!!! The Little Princess came with a little brother who is 4 and she is 5, there is also the possibility of having another sib come once he/she is born next month. It will be great!!! So am I busy yeah just a little with 3 five year olds and 1 four year old. It is good I am happy!!! Life is very busy today I am also baby sitting and I have 4 five year olds, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Oh how life is so wonderful. Hey and I am even on the computer whats up with that??? Well the others are all outside having recess. They will come in and they will be hungry and ready to do some activities in the afternoon. As for the rest of my life well my young adult are also managing to let me know they are still here and this is a good thing at times but when they are acting like two year olds its a little difficult. Anyways just wanted to quickly give you all a update as to what is going on in this part of the world. You know kids are great!!! I just don't understand how people could ever hurt them. I know it happens but they are so innocent and little sponges and just want to live and learn as we do even as adults. I know why Jesus loved all the little children, not only because of there innocence but also because of all the other things about them like eagerness to learn, and if they haven't been damaged too much and have enough security they thrive on simple things of life, simple answers to there questions, and in all there curiousity they just want to learn more and more. Even the little damaged ones just want to hear praise, how smart they are, how good they are and before you know it they are almost as normal as normal can be with children who have been damaged by alcohol, drugs or even just the simple basic things that our kids get without question as its what they are suppose to have. Then of course its not just the alcohol, or drugs but also the simple basic necessities of life food, nuturing, and a safe place to life. How difficult can that be. Well I can save the world but I can make an impact on the little ones that I get to have the opportunity to look after. This of course brings much excitement to my heart and I must go now as speaking of nurturing and meeting there basic needs they are HUNGRY!!!! OF COURSE WHEN THEY ARE GROWING WHEN AREN'T THEY??? Okay so now you have my world as of late in a nutshell. My girlfriend by the way simply thinks I"m crazy. She says that when I'm a old wrinklely and she is an old lady I will still have kids in my life. I said yeah right!!! My grandchildren!!! okay they are trickling in so I have to feed them!!!!Later folks.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Gailie I am not old and I still think you are nuts!
I think four 5 year olds would drive me around the bend.
I think you've found your calling!
I'm glad you finally have a princess to spoil rotten, don't let her drama queen though, as I found it...it'll come back to bite you in the ass!

But enjoy the primping and shopping, that part is always fun!

Enjoy feeding all your kidlets!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

OK Gaily Poo - it is blog time again!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh where oh where has our little gail gone, oh where oh where can she be??? with her hair cut off and her nails bit short, oh where oh where can she be???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home