Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Turkey Season is Done!!!

Well I am sure we have all pondered what we are "Thankful For" not only for all the food we laid out for our little family that might have fed maybe 30 people for those lest fortunate than us here in Canada; the simple fact that we can go to bed at night and not have to worry if we will still be here in the a.m./or simply that we have nice warm blankets to cover us and how the list could simply just go on and on. Even our homeless are richer in some ways I think, but how would I know as I have not walked in their shoes. I am now almost also done all the fall cleaning and it will soon be time to decorate for the next joyous season. Oh work never ends and although we have much to be thankful for in this wonderful country that we are fortunate enough to live in I still have to say IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS.... OR EVEN JUST A LITTLE MORE MONEY TO SPEND WITHOUT QUESTION I WOULD HIRE A MAID FULL TIME AND SIMPLY ENJOY LIFE. How lovely that would be!!!! Well in the meantime I will simply just keep dreaming of the day that I do not have housework to do; and keep plugging away at keeping myself busy with the this and that of maintaining my home. Before I start my rugs I am going back to bed it is now quiet in the house, now how lazy is that to start my week. Once I'm up I'll complete my rugs, paint a closet, and then just clean up a little. So even though its the morning I have to see I'll see you all in dreamland!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Erica said...

What are talking about decorationg for the joyous season?

Don't even mention it woman!

I have SIX WEEKS before I have to start doing all that stuff.

Stop pressuring me!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home