Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'M BAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!

Twice in one week now no one fall over or anything!! Finding the time is amazing is it not especially for me. Amazing what a couple of cracked ribs will allow you to find time to do. Life is just so much fun!!!! I made it through a couple of days with my ma ma, as well. It was actually kind of funny as Shawn asked if she had alziemers. She knows Pete and Repete. At the end of the first day I did have to vent in my personal journal and let off some air and pray that I would get through the day with her yesterday. But it all went ok so thank you Lord for your grace and mercies are knew every day. Now I have to learn how to deal with my 18 year old lazy son who is not wanting to work but have his hand out for this and that thinking we own a money tree. Rude awakening coming for him soon. He will live to know that the realities of life is not so much fun. He figures if he puts in one resume and gets one interview that he can stop there. We told hiim he does not stop until the job actually comes. He will be graduating next week so we are not really riding him to hard. His dad told him though that if he did not have a job after the long weekend that he will be going to work with him. He did not like that idea, and to be perfectly honest neither did I. He would have to much expectation on Shawn and he would end up in Selkirk by the end of summer if he worked with his daddy. They simply cannot work together. This last end of child rearing is just as difficult as all the other years. I know he will be okay and do okay in life it is to get him motivated to do something with his life. Life is life though and all I really can do is pray as he does have a mind of his own. Then the light for me is becoming brighter as the packing is beginning for my foster son that has caused me enough grief to go around the bend 20 times. He is leaving and I am oh so happy!!! Yes happy!!! The only thing I am debating now is whether or not I can wait until the middle of July. I will try that is for sure, but I know the one thing I have decided in my head and that is after the 14, if they do not pick him up that day I will be driving him to Winnipeg and dropping off and he will no longer be my problem. They had two and a half months notice and knew I was done at that point. Well I am being called to get cereal and all that stuff, so you all have a good day!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Come on Gail - the saying goes that it is three times that makes you a lady...so we need anothother post!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Oh my goodness.
Look at you blogging like crazy.

Let me catch my breath!
I can believe you did two in a row.
This must be a record.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home