Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ANOTHER SHOCK FOR YOU ALL!!!

Just a short one as the day will be busy as my older baby is graduating tomorrow and there is lots of work to be done. I also have a friend in the city who will be arriving today. I have to tell you all a story and I really need those of you who pray to please pray. When we moved here almost two years ago, I had my husband and a friend harping on me about getting rid of junk and that I should have a garage sale. So low and behold my girlfriend must have thrown these photo albums that looked like old readers digest books out. Now these photos were of all of Shawn and our family as a baby. Now for the past two weeks I have been looking for them and then last night one of my friends happened to be talking to this woman who bought thes photo albums at a second hand store. So I found out this womans phone number and phoned her. Now you must understand that these people are Christians, and her husband is suppose to be a pastor. I went into the explantation of what happened that I was looking at them as I was making a memory book for Shawn for his grad on Thursday and didn't really care about recieving the photo albums back but would really like the pictures back if she could give them to me. Her response to me was that they were hers, I threww them away and she bought them therefore they are hers. I proceeded to ask her why she would want pictures of someone else's life, her response to me once again was you threw them away, I bought them and they are mine. So I cried and cried and cried and in the midst of my upset I phoned her back offering her 100.00 just for the photo's of at least my son and his grandfather who is no longer with us. Her response to that was if you continue to harassed (two phone calls only) after I have thought about it I will absolutely not give them to you. So I will inform you all if I ever get them back but I am not holding my breathe and therefore will be going through my negatives and having to have them all developed again. My thought though at first before all this happened was that it was a God plan or blessing and how fluky is that , someone I know would have got these photo albums. But I guess it takes all kind to make the world go round even in the world or chritianity. Well best be trying to get on with life and get some work done. So until later HAVE YOURSELVES ALL A HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!! Also pray for a miracle for me to get those picatures back. Love Yas!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

wow. You`re not kidding it takes all kinds. Is that ever nasty. That`s a good example of why if one goes to church for the people, you may not stay long.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Let's hear it for "the Saints!" - well not for that one saint who obviously has a control issue.....

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Whoah|!
Psycho!
I oughta kill her1
Grrrrr....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home