Friday, June 30, 2006

I'Z A LADY I IS!!!!!!!

Ok Reba I bit I is a lady and hought I would let you all know that before I head out to the lake in the am that I will survived my sons Grad!!!! A fun time was had by all. He certainly is the entertainer!!! Now God has to help find a job and decide which paths to take in life. He did well and I am quite proud of my boy!!! I do have some concerns but nothing no other mother worries about when there children grow up and you have to let go!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Scarry let me tell you!!! Help!!!! So I am off to the lake to work, relax and have fun. After this weekend I will also begin to pray for my husband to have to go out of town for awhile again as we all need a break, he thinks he is going to convince me to keep this child in my home who has driven me insane. NOT HAPPENING !!!!! NO! NO! NO! My little guys need a mom not a big old B for a mother. So too bad for Dave he can go live with him elsewhere if cares about him so much. Not happening, not in this life time. Anyways didn't sign off to vent about that but so say HAPPY CANADAY DAY EVERY ONE. ESPECIALLY TO ALL MY LOYAL FANS. ANYONE SEE THE OLD GAIL'S SENSE OF HUMOUR coming back. Good because it is count down is on 17 days ye ha!!! Party! Party ! Who will come and join me.. DAte and time to be given at a further date. Just kidding. Okay fold gotta fly time to pack things up and get things ready to go to the lake!!! Back again sometime in July!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Good Heavens Gail, you are in fine form!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home